Free In Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free In Style

a Forum for our team Free In Style

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!

Go down 
+2
eyebo
Glitch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glitch
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese
Glitch

Location : SOME WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! Empty
PostSubject: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 am

i think because of some of the inactivity within fis it may be a good idea to leave fis and then continue running it with the release of tm2

but id like to know what u all think? hopefully eyebo can still run the servers but the main team would be shut down and continued later Neutral

so i guess u can all go solo or just join other teams on a temporary note but the forum is still open to any ideas

so... what do u think? silent
Back to top Go down
https://freeinstyle.forumotion.com
eyebo

eyebo

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Well yeah, the server is used by a lot of people, not just FIS members. Seeing as how there's not that many freestyle servers, I'll continue to run it as long as I can.

FIS isn't the first team that this has happened to. People get interested in other games or just get sidetracked with other things in life. It's nice if you can all stay in touch and maybe FIS will come back for TM2 since you'll all be interested in freestyle again in a big way.

Cya guys around Wink
Back to top Go down
madpie

madpie

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:26 am

well my tm game doesn't work anymore so yeah lol,
but the forum will stay so we can get in contact when tm2 comes out and sort things out then Smile
tm2 beta comes out it 2010 Razz
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Sorry Glitch but, after Dex, Sayne, Oreo, and others if have, i've leaved Fis too.
She has been my first team and i was happy to participated a few time in her.
But now ... i've choosed to go in a french team, Pf'z ... because it's really more easy to me to speak or integrate the team ...
I hope you will understand my decision ... and i hope i'll see you online for Tm2 ^^, you're my first leader !
See you soon ... with the Fis tag before your name.
The spirit of the team is now on the most popular server : FIS Freestyle.
I hope a part of me it's always in Fis. I'll never forget you.
(i'm really sad when i wrote there lines Crying or Very sad)

Replica Wink

EDIT : I hope my english is not too bad and you can read this.
Back to top Go down
cyHenrY2000

cyHenrY2000

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 am

I am still loyal to Fis Smile
Back to top Go down
Alien/Idemen
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese
Alien/Idemen

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:23 am

It won't work, FIS will die way before TM2 comes out, we must at least be a bit active, otherwise were gone.
Back to top Go down
madpie

madpie

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 am

but as long as this forum is still here, we can all stay in contact to start FIS in tm2
also, who will be getting tm2 beta?, coming out early January 2011
Back to top Go down
Alien/Idemen
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese
Alien/Idemen

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:41 am

I'm getting Beta, and all we have to do is keep the forums active at least! wear your tags if you can in game and maybe recruit one or two people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!   *IMPORTANT* The future of FIS! Empty

Back to top Go down

*IMPORTANT* The future of FIS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free In Style :: Team Free In Style :: General-
Jump to: