Free In Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free In Style

a Forum for our team Free In Style

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cuting replays to madpie :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oreo

oreo

cuting replays to madpie :) Empty
PostSubject: cuting replays to madpie :)   cuting replays to madpie :) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 am

ok first u open up ur replay that u want to cut, (i upload pic's if needed) then delete all ghost u dont want, then u click the time line and then drag the red line (the one that moves when u play it) to were u want it to beggin and click insert key.
then u do the same but were it should stop Smile then u click the key in the very beggining of the time line and hold ctrl in and click the biggining key while holding ctrl so it ''change screen'' to the begining frame. then u click the very last key and hold ctrl and do the same but click the end of ur trick so the end frame pops up.
then drag the very end and very beginning towards the keys to ur trick NOTE: !! DO NOT DRAG THE KEYS THAT BELONGS TO UR TRICK COZ IT WILL GO EIGHTER REALLY FAST OR SLOW WHEN U PLAY IT!
then click in the middle of u trick and drag the small piece thats left the the begining and just drag the camera and ghoste lines so they are shorter then the timeline then press ''show full timeline'' (the one thats looks like arrows that point to eatch side) and drag the ghost and camera so there the same length as the timeline NOTE:DO NOT DRAG THE KEYS THAT BELONGS TO UR TRICK COZ IT WILL GO EIGHTER REALLY FAST OR SLOW WHEN U PLAY IT! then its done Smile just save if u have any probs just tell me Smile
might be many typos coz i write faster than normal but live with it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.alexanderskoog.deviantart.com
madpie

madpie

PostSubject: Re: cuting replays to madpie :)   cuting replays to madpie :) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 am

YAY, confusing but im sure i can work it out, lots of thx Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
madpie

madpie

PostSubject: Re: cuting replays to madpie :)   cuting replays to madpie :) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 am

thx, but i tried it and im having trouble with the "show full timeline" part :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cuting replays to madpie :)   cuting replays to madpie :) Empty

Back to top Go down

cuting replays to madpie :)
Page 1 of 1